- Polkie went to camp and had a great time
- Went camping at the beach in a yurt
- Picked more blueberries than we can count ( and eaten even more! )
- Set up a new big pool and have gone swimming every day since it was set up
- Gotten ready for a new school year
- Dottie has been making bracelets, necklaces, and key chains out of beads
- Babysat more babies than we can count....but it was sooo much fun!!!
- Eating ice cream and orange floats and drinking soda pop
- Getting our ears pierced
- Enjoying all the sunshine, sand, and sea of the summer!!!
Tuesday, June 29, 2010
Since we haven't posted in a long time, I will quickly describe our summer so far:
Monday, June 7, 2010
YAY!!!! I'm almost done with school! After this week, I will become a 6th grader, and Dottie will become a 3rd grader. I finished my state report and colored in the map. I also labeled the capital, the islands names, the islands nicknames, and mountains. This weekend I'm going to camp and I'm going camping with my cousin for a day on Tuesday and Wednesday.